Pages

Search

Friday, September 2, 2011

Tony.psd's studio is now open


On Thursday, September 1st, 2011 my wife and I officially opened for business. It was just 6 weeks ago I explained to my wife the dreams I had of one day opening my business. That day finally came true. We'll be transitioning the move back to San Jose in a matter of weeks, the office is not complete at the moment. We did get our huge project table into the studio with more furniture (book shelves, cabinets, wall hangings and even a couch) on the way. Setting up should take us the entire month but the basics are already in place. The great thing about my project table is that it has shelving on both ends of the table perfect for my shirt inventory. Everything should be set up by the end of the month. I put my wife in charge of decorating the studio, her goal is to make it a work environment I'll be excited to come to each day vs. a boring old cube. The perks of having a wife who's a interior decorator for Pottery Barn! Everything is coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment