Pages

Search

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More pics from the Studio

Today I had the chance to bring a lot more personal items into the office. I spent much of the day setting up shop hauling in boxes of reference books, graphic novels, misc. toys, collectibles. My office chairs also came in today which was a plus. My favorite addition to the studio is our new rolling rack. I'm using it to hang my shirt designs on display for new clients to get a first hand look at the feel and quality of each shirt. For the past few years, anytime a shirt was created I'd save a few sizes in a box or simply wear them. It feels real good looking at how many shirts I've released since 2009 and have them on display.

Next week we've got shelves and storage spaces coming in and the "design couch" should be in the studio as well, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment