Pages

Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Creative Portfolio by A.Robles

Presenting, my creative portfolio. A collection of my corporate, freelance and personal designs.

It's been a really long time since I've ventured out and looked for a job, 7 years to be exact. I was riding on job security with nothing to worry about... steady pay, health insurance and a great work environment. Than one day I was let go. I had no regrets at all, I had the opportunity to work with some incredible people and I walked away gaining so much experience. As I look at what's in front of me today I see an industry unlike anything I've ever seen. Back in 2004 I didn't have a resume you could look at on-line. I peddled around a spiral leather portfolio case with Kinko copies of my design work. I didn't have a linked In account to post my work experience and back than, the majority of jobs were still print related.

This is my first "real" on-line portfolio and I'm happy with it. Here you'll find over 11 years of work experience with samples featuring my professional work, freelance and personal creations. It not only shows the range of my work, but what I love doing most and thats being creative. I'm not trying to show the world that I know everything, I'm sharing what I know how to do best. I present to you my on-line portfolio (hosted by Krop.com) My resume is also included, feel free to check it out and feedback is most definitely appreciated. Enjoy!

My creative portfolio: http://www.krop.com/arobles

No comments:

Post a Comment