Pages

Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last call: "Pac-Man Flight" discontinued

Available in Men's large, XL, 2XL and 3XL. While supplies last. $12 (regularly $20)

Manny Pacquiao's next fight vs. Antonio Margarito is a little over a week away and I'd like to get this last bunch of Pac-Man Flight T's out and about at fight parties and get togethers rather than stacked up in my stockroom. "Pac-Man Flight" has always been a personal favorite of mine, it's simply a fun shirt. Unfortunately, I won't be releasing these again. Consider these shirts discontinued at a special price. I've got a small stack left and am selling these out at $12 each. (regularly $20) Once their gone it's a wrap. For more info, message me at tonydotpsd@gmail.com

Photographer: Marc Christopher Model: Ilaria Orabella

No comments:

Post a Comment