Pages

Search

Monday, April 19, 2010

Golden State "Good Times"


From left to right: Stephen Curry, Anthony Tolliver, Corey Maggette, Anthony Morrow, Chris Hunter and Devean Harris

Where do I even begin with this piece? I know we don't have the record to show for it, but as a fan I am really proud of these guys. Yea, we had some ugly games but a lot of them were really close. This comes from a team that was plagued with injuries and D-League call ups that showed some major potential. Thank you everyone in our team for stepping up! I couldn't be more happier. (Playoff's next season!)

I wanted to recreate a scene from one of their games where everyone was just hanging out smiling and having a big laugh. Whatever it was, it felt like a good moment to just draw out the team having a good time. I hope we can keep some of these guys, especially Anthony Tolliver! Also, Check out the vector line art... it's legit!

No comments:

Post a Comment