Pages

Search

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Post 200 with Tony.psd



Wow... on the real, I take this blogging business seriously! It hasn't even been a year and I've come up with 200 posts. I love it. Having a "blog" where you can share new and refreshing design idea's. It's super easy to maintain and it gives me more time to get creative than worry about broken html links, etc. Plus, it's given me the chance to network with some of the most inspiring and creative people from all over the world. "Blogging with Tony.psd" gives me the chance to express myself and share the different projects I have the opportunity to work with. Whether it's with good folks over at Kingdom 209 or Bomb Hip-Hop... You know I get busy on the daily with Golden State of Mind over at SB Nation and almost anybody with a great idea I'm willing to work with. Thanks for letting me share my world with you all... here's to 200 more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment