Pages

Search

Thursday, July 23, 2009

"PM Flight" is here!



I've limited my stock to 40 shirts with limited sizes. This will also not be available in any stores, festivals or on-line websites and after this run, who knows if I'll put any more out! Doin' anything that's related to Manny involves a lotta red tape... the industry is over saturated with gimmick Manny T's that are uninspiring and folks seem to be just cashing in... I just don't have the passion to do these concepts anymore if that's how it is. All that comes outta peoples heads is "think of how much money you'll make!?!" That's not why I got into this business.

Anyways, let's celebrate of design number 4# of my Summer Collection 2009! Big ups and mad props for BG Concepts for getting it done a week early! Props to the folks who pre-ordered early, your shirts go in the mail Saturday Morning! Let's have fun with this and rock it out through the remaining summer. I did it all for fun, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment