Pages

Search

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Manny Pacquiao is "Just Doing His Job!"



Folks just can't see to get enough of Manny's knock out in the second round against Ricky Hatton. I thought it would be fitting to draw Manny on the animated tip as if he was getting his won cartoon series! Originally, I was trying to get this done before the match but the hype had me setting it aside for this morning. Manny's got a lot of heart and pride for his country. You see it in the way he fights and how proud he is to be Filipino and his people couldn't be more happy. If you get the chance, please read this article by Martin Rogers called "Pacquiao a Filipino Uniter." It's an excellent article that shows how much Manny is to the Philippines. This ones for you Manny, and you said it best last night... "I'm just doing my job"

No comments:

Post a Comment