Pages

Search

Monday, August 10, 2009

The New Warriors


New Season. New Art Style. New Warriors.

3 Things I'm hyped for next season with our beloved Golden State Warriors... Anthony Randolph, Anthony Morrow and Stephen Curry. I'm really excited, and you should be to.I'm hoping these folks will become difference makers with the team. Whether it's off the bench or filling in our missing gaps, let's get these guys the experience they need. It's been a hot second since I've drawn any of my favorite Dubz, for that I apologize. I've modified my style a bit, I wanted more detail and action shop and these 3 folks are just the beginning... we gotta whole team to draw and I'm just getting started. Enjoy!

Like the artwork? Post it up on your monitor as Wallpaper art!

No comments:

Post a Comment